Information for your upcoming semester

Information for your upcoming semester

by Christoph Tiedtke -
Number of replies: 0

Welcome to your next semester at the School of Business and Economics!

All the important information regarding your studies can be found at Lnu.se and MyMoodle, in your programme room and at Information from the School of Business and Economics. A good habit is to first look for current information there!

Eligibility and admission to the autumn programme courses

By logging in to universityadmissions.se, under my pages, you can see the eligibility status of this autumn's programmes courses. If you are admitted with conditions, it could mean that your results from previous semesters have not been registered yet.

To be admitted with conditions means that, following the admittance, you will have extended time to become eligible before your course starts. Another eligibility assessment is performed close to the course starting so that new results from previous semesters can be included. Your status on universityadmissions.se, under my pages, will then be updated.

In the course syllabus you can find the prerequisites for each course, and these will be the conditions you must meet in order to begin current courses.

If you already know that you will not meet the prerequisites for your courses and/or need to retake a course, we kindly ask you to contact a study counselor.

Course registration (the registration period for courses beginning August 29: August 22 - September 4)

Register to the course (s) that you are going to study via your student account at Lnu.se/en/student/My-page/. If you are going to study abroad, you register the exchange at Lnu.se/en/student/My-page/. Failure to register may be due to the following:

• you have been registered to the course before, and therefore, you should maybe be re-registered when the course starts,
  • you have changed programme, or been admitted to programmes in progress,
  • you have had an approved leave from studies,
  • you do not fulfill the prerequisites within the course syllabus,
    • or if you are a paying fee student, you have not paid, or the payment have not yet been registered in Ladok. Contact Tuition fees.
  • you have forgot to apply to autumn programme courses via universityadmission.se,
  • the registration period is closed.

Please contact ekonomihogskolan@lnu.se, enter your personal ID number and the name of the course/exchange.

Approved leave from studies

You find information and application at lnu.se/en/student/during-your-studies/approved-leave-from-studies/  

Cancellation of Studies

You find information and application at lnu.se/en/student/during-your-studies/admission/

Contact

If you have any questions regarding your studies at the School of Business and Economics, please contact ekonomihogskolan@lnu.se

The School of Business and Economics wishes you a pleasant summer!